Hearing Aid Technology
Cutting-Edge Options for Improved Hearing
At Nobile Hearing Center, we understand how extensively hearing loss can affect all areas of your life. That’s why we strive to provide our patients with the highest quality of hearing care and the latest treatment options available. We offer multiple types of hearing aids in Cape Coral, FL, in order to provide the best results for your specific needs.
We also suggest options that fit your lifestyle, budget, and take the following into consideration:
- How long you waited to seek help
- How much hearing you have left (residual hearing)
- Whether or not your speech discrimination (word recognition ability) has been affected
- Your overall health
- How well you adapt to change
Keeping all of this in mind while offering treatment allows our hearing aid specialists to provide you with the best possible solution to your hearing loss. Learn more about our state-of-the-art hearing aids below.
Types of Hearing Aids
Invisible In Canal (IIC) – IIC hearing instruments are 100% invisible when worn. They sit deep in the ear canal ensuring sound travels quickly and accurately to your eardrum. This 100% invisible hearing aid is designed for daily removal.
- 100% Invisible when worn
- Hear clearly, even in noise
- Custom-sculpted for your ear canal
- Highest definition of sound quality
- Designed for daily removal
Completely In Canal (CIC) – CIC micro-technology allows this type of hearing aid to be worn deep inside the ear canal. CICs are so tiny, they are virtually invisible when worn.
- Cosmetically desirable because they are tiny in size
- Programmed to have automatic or push-button settings
- Require good manual dexterity in order to place the hearing aid in the ears
In The Canal (ITC) – ITC hearing aids are smaller than the In-the-Ear style and are also custom made to fit the size and shape of your ear canal.
- Barely visible in the ear
- Easy to use with the telephone
- May not fit well in small ears
In The Ear (ITE) – ITE hearing aids are custom-made and fit comfortably inside the ear.
- Easy to insert into the ear because of its larger size
- Easy-to-operate larger features such as volume control
- Used to help mild to severe hearing loss.
Behind The Ear (BTE) – The BTE style sits behind the ear, while the amplified sound passes down a tube to a customized earmold that fits in your ear.
- Typically offers more power than a custom-made hearing aid
- Robust for active wears
- Suitable for all degrees of hearing loss
- Large, easy-to-use hearing aids that are consistently reliable
Over-the-Ear (OTE) – The OTE hearing aid style is similar to the Behind-the-Ear style, but is much smaller and less noticeable. This style holds the electronics in a slim case that hooks over the top of the ear and hides behind the top of the ear, the same place where eyeglasses rest. A clear, narrow tube follows the front of the ear and carries sound to the tiny earbud, which sits unnoticeable in the ear canal.
- Allows natural sounds to enter the ear canal
- Can be selected, programmed, and fit in a single visit
- Very discreet and appealing to people with cosmetic concerns
- Does not require custom molding
Receiver In Canal (RIC) – RIC or Open-Ear hearing aids are the newest design to reduce or eliminate the echo or “plugged up” feeling wearers can sometimes experience (referred to as the occlusion effect). This style is easy to wear and barely noticeable.
- Fits a large range of hearing loss
- Offers the greatest flexibility in programming
- Water-resistant and durable
Free Service & Adjustments for Life
Did you know all our hearing aids come with a 30-Day free trial and lifetime free service and adjustments? Once you purchase your hearing aids from us, all services and adjustments are covered for life, and you can return your hearing aids within 30 days for a full refund with no restocking fee!
Schedule Your Consultation for Hearing Aids in Cape Coral, FL, Today
To experience our compassionate hearing care, schedule your Complimentary New Patient Consultation today by calling (239) 772-8101 to reach our Cape Coral office. You may also click here for our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Discuss Your Goals
- Complete Examination & Testing
- Custom Treatment Plan
- Start Treatment If Desired
- BONUS - Free Copy of book, Stop Living In Isolation
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer all your questions about our advanced treatments and technology, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us!